KazaloKazalo  GalleryGallery  IščiIšči  Latest imagesLatest images  Registriraj seRegistriraj se  PrijavaPrijava  

- tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
Gost

Gost

- tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptySob Maj 25, 2013 9:11 pm

I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh..

--about him:
faelán charles acosta is a strong young boy,he's only seventeen and he actually doesn't have a mother or a father. He never knew his father and his mother left him all by his own. Skating is his life dream but he left it behind cause he moved away from United Kingdom,London and came here to California. His mother was a drug-addict so he never did talk to her much. Afraid that she would hurt him and then feel bad about hurting his own son. But soon he realised that she never cared at all. Now he is hoping for a new good life in this new beautiful city full of wonders. When a girl falls for him he never realises,even if he is known as a kind boy this doesn't mean that he is innocent. Also he has a strong character so no girl can play with him,if any girl would then he would realise really soon and leave her behind for good.

--character:
friendly-broken-loyal-kind-wise
smart-generous-protective-polite
jealous-bright-brave-creative
faithful-fearless-gentle-honest
sensitive-tough to get-funny

--connections:

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost

Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 12:10 am

sth' for me?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost

Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 12:42 am

sure any ideas?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost

Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 12:48 am

ow... i need to have a piece of him!!!

so something for me ??
Nazaj na vrh Go down
khloe rocher

khloe rocher

Število prispevkov : 236

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 1:06 am

now my sex machine is here :p i totally need him (:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost

Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 1:43 am

ah sure,avril was always my idol :3 any ideas?

heh,what can i say,he's hot :p' & any ideas?
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost

Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 1:47 am

oky mam par idejc...ti pošlm pm :3
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost

Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - EmptyNed Maj 26, 2013 4:01 am

just tell me which way you want the connection to go and i'll work sth' out
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -   - tell them i was happy but my heart is broken - Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

- tell them i was happy but my heart is broken -

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
 :: Kotički članov :: -rpg iskalnik;-